- added: PHP8.1 release for Nginx server (Ubuntu 18.04 & 20.04 LTS)
- improved: (Backup) prevent "unable to get backup summary" in some cases
- improved: (Nginx Config) allow users to add custom Nginx config for handling favicon
- improved: (WordPress) primary domain update database action is excluded for WordPress Multisite
- improved: (Subscription) add company info details to Stripe invoice
- fixed: (Login) some users reported login screen fails to load completely
- fixed: (Git) fail to setup new git deployment web app in some cases
- fixed: (Laravel Octane) fail to activate Octane for web app without Git deployment
- fixed: (Cloning) external cloning fails when the source web app has some file ownership issue
- fixed: (WP Staging) rare case where staging site get removed because of WP site issue
- fixed: (WP Canvas) fail to install/activate for custom theme/plugin URLs
- fixed: (Tools) change web application owner could not be completed because of disk space issue
- fixed: (Database) some database users are not listed when assigning a database
- fixed: (UI) disable zoom on server health & transfer start graph bug
- fixed: (UI) bring back shared by owner name info on the team shared server
- fixed: (UI) bring back primary domain column info on the web application list
PHP8.1 update is currently available for the Nginx server and only for Ubuntu 18.04 & 20.04 LTS. Unfortunately, it is not available for Ubuntu 16.04 LTS.
It will be available on your Nginx server within 72hrs automatically. If you need PHP8.1 and do not get it after 72hrs, please contact our support for the manual update.
For the Openlitespeed server, PHP8.1 is still not available right now, and we are still waiting for the official release of PHP8.1 from the LiteSpeed repo.
RunCloud Agent v2.4.10 release
Some updates above will require the RunCloud Agent update in your server. It will automatically update on your server within 72hrs. If you get any warning alert after 72hrs, please contact our support for the manual update.