Thank you very much to all RunCloud users who actively report bugs in the new dashboard (beta). Our team has fixed all issues that have been reported from the last 2 weeks.
New Dashboard Beta 2
- fixed: some responsive issues on iPad/tablet screen size
- fixed: ssh config should be enabled also for Basic & Pro users
- fixed: could not create WordPress staging
- fixed: assign database user to a database issue
- fixed: edit cronjob issue where Run In value is not selected automatically
- fixed: remove clone webapp alert, clone webapp is available for all paid users
- fixed: subscription page issue
- fixed: linked database issue on web app settings
- improved: .env file editor for laravel webapp type
- improved: code block color contrast in support ticket description
- improved: stability on password generator when creating webapp
You can switch from classic dashboard (manage.runcloud.io) to new dashboard (new.runcloud.io), and vice versa, anytime from the top-right profile dropdown menu. You can switch back to RunCloud classic dashboard at any time and it will still be available during this beta.
During the beta version of RunCloud's new dashboard, you can leave direct feedback by using the Report Bug menu on the top right (flag icon).
Please kindly understand that the Report Bug menu is not for asking technical support. Please contact us through the Support Ticket page for technical support queries.