New dashboard is now available in beta for all RunCloud users. Some highlighted features of the new dashboard (beta):
- New interface with fresh look and fully responsive. Our new dashboard is fully accessible from any device, including your mobile device.
- Global Search (beta). You can quickly search anything in your RunCloud account (servers, web applications, database, etc). We will keep improving our global search during this beta.
- Server Tags. You add tag(s) to your servers from Servers menu. It is very useful to organize your servers when you have many servers.
- Web Applications top level menu. You can see the list of all web applications from any servers. It is very useful when your business is growing and you have many servers & webapps.
- Laravel web app type. For Laravel users, you can edit web app settings and change web app type from Custom to Laravel to unlock some Laravel features.
- Laravel Octane. Yes, you can run your web app with Laravel Octane in RunCloud with Nginx server easily.
- Artisan. You can run some common artisan commands directly from RunCloud dashboard
- Shortcut to edit .env file and deployment script
- And many improvements, for example:
- Recently viewed servers & web apps feature.
- Improved Billing/Subscription flow.
- Improved Team flow when creating team and invite team member with email notification
- Improved Web App creation and Git deployment flow
- Improved activity logs, sorted by date
You can switch from classic dashboard (manage.runcloud.io) to new dashboard (new.runcloud.io), and vice versa, anytime from the top-right profile dropdown menu. You can switch back to RunCloud classic dashboard at anytime and it will still be available during this beta.
During beta version of RunCloud new dashboard, you can leave direct feedback by using Report Bug menu on the top right (flag icon).
Bug Fixes and Improvements
- Added: File manager zip/unzip feature
- Updated: RunCloud Agent version 2.4.8 iteration 7
- Updated: WAF Modsec CRS version 3.3.2
- Updated: NodeJS version 14 LTS for new server
- Fixed: team member can not manage domain and ssl on shared team server
- Fixed: invoice/receipt print issue