Backup v3 Official Release
Backup V3 is now out of beta. Thank you very much for your participation and feedback while it was in beta. If you're using RunCloud's backup storage, please ensure that your plan has enough storage for your backups to continue running without interruption (and add additional storage as required).
- Basic – 2 GB RunCloud storage
- Pro – 10 GB RunCloud storage
- Business – 30 GB RunCloud storage
If you exceed your limits, your backup instances will be automatically disabled, and you should receive an email to encourage you to take action. Upon ensuring you have enough backup storage, your disabled backup instances will be automatically enabled again.
Incremental Backup Improvements
- Improved: incremental backups are now more stable and faster than ever
- Improved: better error messages on any issues with incremental backups
- Added: direct server provisioning for Hetzner provider using the API key
RunCloud Agent v2.5.8
- Improved: Better RunCloud Incremental backup.
- Fixed: Health graph not showing the actual server time.
- New: Added Jammy Jellyfish support.